With Pakettikauppa’s free WooCommerce plugin, you can integrate the delivery methods of multiple transport companies with the WooCommerce interface with just one integration. Use the plugin to easily add our delivery methods and pickup point search to your online store’s checkout page. You can print out parcel labels with a few clicks directly from WooCommerce’s order management. This saves you a lot of time when sending parcels. The plugin is free for our contract customers – you will only pay for the delivery of parcels. The plugin has been implemented under an open source license.
Pakettikauppa’s WooCommerce plugin is suitable for your online store if:
- You send orders to Finland and/or abroad
- You process orders with the e-commerce platform’s tools without opening other windows or applications
- You are Pakettikauppa’s customer and want to make the delivery methods of multiple transport companies available with one extension
How do I install Pakettikauppa’s WooCommerce plugin?
Instructions on installing Pakettikauppa’s WooCommerce plugin can be found on our YouTube channel:
Pakettikauppa’s WooCommerce plugin (2.1.2) installation
Manual installation of the WooCommerce plugin
Why use Pakettikauppa’s WooCommerce plugin?
- You get the pickup points at online store checkout
- You can set delivery methods for your orders flexibly
- You gain access to all transport company services supported by Pakettikauppa
- You can get the delivery methods of multiple transport companies for your online store with one Pakettikauppa agreement and one application
- You can print address labels directly from WooCommerce and without needing to transfer delivery information between different systems
Costs to the retailer:
Pakettikauppa’s WooCommerce plugin is free for the retailer, with no monthly fees or other additional costs. You only pay for the deliveries you make.
What can I help you with?
Contact our customer service: email@example.com
The plugin has been implemented under an open source license.
Please note that Pakettikauppa’s plugin does not know how to calculate the price of a shipment by weight or size. You can use another plugin alongside Pakettikauppa’s plugin to create delivery terms. For example, our customers have praised the Conditional Shipping for WooCommerce plugin for creating these.
The WPML translation plugin sometimes causes problems with saving settings in Pakettikauppa’s plugin. You can turn the translation plugin off while saving the settings, and turn it on again afterwards.